The Gray Family (old blog)
I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!
- Name: Haley
- Location: Prattville, AL, United States
I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Monday, June 9, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
6- word memoir
This idea came from the book by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser called Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure. The book is a compilation that is based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his entire life in just six words.
His words? For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
My six words:
Holding hands and exploring life together!
I will add pictures and tag people (like the rules say) sometime this weekend (while I am working on my new blog look) so check back with me next week (I just know you will love the pics)!
Friday, May 16, 2008
The tile starts at the floor and runs up the wall a little over 4 feet. So their isn't much to paint!