The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Update on my Pawpaw.....

He made it through the surgery and he is was in recovery yesterday. By yesterday afternoon they already had him moving around a little bit (to keep him from getting stiff). The doctor says he will be fine and that he should come home on Saturday as long as nothing goes wrong. Thanks for your prayers thus far! Keep them coming. They have a long road ahead in the next few weeks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Hood said...

can't keep a good man down :)

May 2, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

:)

May 2, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Haley! Yes, e-mail me and I will give you the info. I sure wish that I could go to camp with ya'll. It sounds like it is going to be a great week. Maybe in a few years when my kids get bigger.....
b_wake@hotmail.com I am glad your Pawpaw is doing a little better!

May 3, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home