The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

~PAW PAW UPDATE~

My PawPaw is doing much better. We saw him on Mother's day and he looked great.... (considering he just had open heart surgery). However......... Eric's PawPaw was having chest pains on Sunday morning (Yes, Mothers day). DeeDee (Eric's grandmother) called the paramedics and they took him to the hospital. He was their until this morning (what a week). He had a heart cath. yesterday and they put in a few stints. All in all the doctor was surprised with how well it all went and he was able to come home. Eric is sitting with him this afternoon while DeeDee goes to the eye doctor. Please pray for them and we all hope he has a speedy recovery!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Hood said...

If it makes you feel better, Johnny said to ask if $25 is fair? ha ha we'd really just rather give it to you. I broke the glass accidently falling during my recovery but it won't be difficult to have another cut for it. And one door is really wobbly :) Other than that, it's good. Just come get it!

May 14, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home