The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tile.......

The tile will be in our bathroom by the close of work tomorrow! YAY! The tile guys will be here in the morning. It will take them all day but they say it will be done by 4 tomorrow! Yay! That means I get to paint on saturday! and you know what that means......... we will be done! Well for the most part....... we will be done with everything but decorations. YAY!!!!! Our guest bathroom is fishies! And I am so excited! But getting done with that one means that we have to get started on the other one. YUCK! The major part is done and we are in the process of putting up sheetrock now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! So exciting!

May 15, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Take some pictures woman! :D

Yes, we are staying over until Sunday. I think we are staying with Mark and Carol though. I'm not sure...I let Brian do all that.

May 16, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Nancy Hood said...

Oops, I thought you and Eric did the tile work ha ha Oh well, it still looks great!! and yes, I have my candles picked out!

May 16, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home