The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Creature update!

My shrimp died two weeks ago. Eric and I came home from Lads to Leaders and Katie told me that my shrimp had molted (lost is shell). This is the way that they grow. However, the next 24 hrs after they molt they are very susceptible to things and apparently the salinity in my tank was a little off.... he passed away on that Monday...... This way a sad day in the Gray house hold. Well, this past Tuesday Katie and I went to the Creature store (after her moms heart cath.) and purchased a new shrimp..... Katie bought a snail and 2 starfish. I sit in front of my tank a few times a day and just watch everything move around.... its neat to watch how the whole ecosystem works inside this little tank. This really is a great hobby! I find myself looking up different things on the Internet because I have this "need" to learn more about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home