The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Monday, March 10, 2008

~Creature problems~

As of this morning I have a new inhabitant of my tank, Katies Grandaddy Long Leg Crab! Sometime in the night Long Legs attack Katies Seahorse, which was still a baby. Her Seahorse did not make it through the night. She was VERY upset about this when she called me for our morning chat. Like me, she has always wanted a Seahorse and was so excited that they had some in the store that was in our price range. However, she is so upset because Long Legs is not an animal that she "has always wanted" and he is the one that killed her baby Seahorse. Matt was bringing Long Legs to my house and he is going to make sure that he does not mess with my shrimp......

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Hood said...

aw, how sweet of you to house this for Katie. I enjoy the friendship between you two. Have a beautiful day, dear friend!

March 10, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home