The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

IM A LABRADOR RETRIEVER

What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com

I FOUND THIS ON MISS, NANCY'S SITE AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN.
I HAVE A LAB AT HOME AND I LOVE HER DEARLY..... I GUESS WE HAVE A LOT MORE IN COMMON THAN I THOUGHT! LOL

Wow, You're a Labrador Retriever!
Labrador Retriever
The Caretaker
Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Hood said...

I love it!! A lab!! and we've had one before :) of course, we've had a golden, too, and he was an absolute doll. He moved in with a family down the road from us when he found out they had lots of kids and a swimming pool! ha ha Funny, but true!! We let them keep him.

April 30, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home