The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Joyce Smith...

is Katie's mom she is going through some things right now with her health. Some of you know that she won her battle with cancer but she now takes treatments for another disease that she has that affects her spine. On Tuesday I went with Katie to the hospital to be with her family while her Mom had a heart Catherization (SP). When it was all over the doctor said that everything looked great and that she could continue on with her treatments! Please pray for this wonderful family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home