The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Monday, April 7, 2008

DRAMA......

is way over rated! I have been so worried lately over some things that have happened.... I have done my best to fix it but the situation still feels the same! I was thinking about it (AGAIN THIS MORNING) and I began to realize what my problem was.... I had tried to do the fixing. I know I have to trun over my problems to the Lord but it can be so difficult. The reason the problem has not been fixed is because I, the imperfect human has tried to do it, instead of turning it over to my graciouse Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home