The Gray Family (old blog)

I am re-doing our blog. Good things come to those who wait.... give me through the weekend..... and I will have a cute blog and I will catch you up on our family. I have a lot to share!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prattville, AL, United States

I am a Youth Ministers wife and I work full time as a Chiropractic Assistant. I sell PartyLite as a part time job. I love the product and I love sharing it with others! I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband in the world!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Eric....

will be leaving on Saturday to head down to the coast! He will be in FL until Wednesday night or Thursday morning doing a Gospel Meeting! He did a Gospel Meeting for this same congregation last year and they loved him so much they invited him back! YAY However, my house does get lonely and it never fails I always hear weird noises when he is gone..... :( The house is just so quiet without him......

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Hood said...

If you get lonely, I have a spare bedroom and bath!

April 4, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

THANKS MRS. NANCY! I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND!

April 7, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home